Friday 12 July 2013

A special dedication to God

This is for you, my heavenly father
The one who can't be compared to any other.
O Lord, I cannot comprehend your greatness,
Neither can i grasp the depth of your loving kindness.
You are gracious to an undeserving me
Your mercy runs deeper than even the deep blue sea.
You framed me before you made the skies and the earth,
You thought of me before the birds were birthed.
You knew that i may choose not to follow you
Still you sent your only son,to atone for the bad things i would do.
What manner of love? What amazing love
Coming down from your throne above.
I cannot still understand it, My mind often tries to make sense of it.
I bless you my God for your grace towards me
For the salvation you gave when Jesus hung on a tree.
A thousand words, even the sweetest of song
Can never express how grateful i am that to you, i belong.
You are indeed my everything, and without you everything means nothing.
I vow to serve you all of my days
By your grace i will please you in all of my ways.
This is for you,my heavenly father
The one who can't be compared to any other.

4 comments: